• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Yeah know i understand what your saying completely man, its just it sucks im in my house all the time because of this injury so if i get a chance to go out and enjoy a night with a few drinks and friends its good.

But like I said im glad i got hurt because im taking a step in the right direction in life by going back to school to get my degree in criminal justice.

Yeah know i understand what your saying completely man, its just it sucks im in my house all the time because of this injury so if i get a chance to go out and enjoy a night with a few drinks and friends its good.

But like I said im glad i got hurt because im taking a step in the right direction in life by going back to school to get my degree in criminal justice.

Injuries are shit, never be happy to have them unless they saved your life. Even if it brings you in the right direction, you'll feel like shit for a long time. I know because of both my knee and my wrist.

Injuries are shit, never be happy to have them unless they saved your life. Even if it brings you in the right direction, you'll feel like shit for a long time. I know because of both my knee and my wrist.

No i know i mean im not worried with all the rest and pyshical therapy i have been going through for the last month i think it will make me better.

So a back injury prevents you from working at Macys? Yet it doesn't keep you from going out and getting drunk?

hes gonna be sitting down lol...whats the big deal? only thing bad is if he's on pain killers and drinking.

I have a serious neck/back injury too...it prevents me from things but going to a restaurant/bar? c'mon.

So... my girlfriend finally came to her senses and came to my house surprisingly and just emotionally poured herself to me saying how wrong she was.

Everything is good for now, haven't been on here much since all I've been really doing is going out with old friends of mine

Thats a first

Thats a first

Yeah, but it's true. She had NO reason whatsoever, it seemed to me she was stressed was school and she just couldn't handle it, so since we were arguing I guess she threw it on me.

And John, we're back together, I'm not holding a grudge on what she did, but I will be more aware if I see changes in behavior. But for now we're good. We are obviously taking another week off of seeing each other since we have school, but we are talking at least

Okay good Mike, well I really hope it works out for you pal :) Hate to see you have to go through what I did, its not right at all. Im glad everything is starting to look better for you

Thanks a lot pal, yeah it happens. Thought it was slipping away, but we have a lot of work to do in terms of building trust and stuff anyway. it's a working progress but we told each other that will do it slowly and stress-free