• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I don't know if pussy is the right word, but he doesn't need to be the one chasing after her at this point. He had no intentions of breaking it off, and clearly wanted to be with her still. At this point, she either needs to do some soul searching and figure things out, or let him move on. No need for the mind games.

Damn you. I need a raise very badly :(

But congrats :cheers:

Eh it's only 10.00 an hour

random daylight savings time question...since there will be 2 1:00 AM hours tonight does that mean that two babies could hypothetically be born exactly 1 hour apart but have the exact same times written on their birth certificates?

Yes. :)

Yes i got hurt while there im mainly stocking stuff out and moving all things around and lifting so i pulled it out by doing that so my doctor doesnt want medoing all that lifting and on my feet for 8+ hours straight, because it will make it worse. I was gonna go to work injured cuz i could care lesss but my manager said i had to file the workers comp cuz it was illegal to have me work so i had to take the workers comp claim till its completely better. Its better off i got hurt because i enrolled myself back in college online.

People will say "oh how could you get hurt at macys" and shit but i have seen many cases of it so whatever. Im used to the jokes and stupid comments.

Back injuries are no joke, man. Fucks your whole life up.

I had a back contusion six years ago and ended up with a tear in the muscle that's right next to the kidney. You can still feel the scar tissue. I was basically bed ridden for six weeks. It'd take me 10 minutes to get out of bed, stand, and shimmy in agony to the bathroom just to take a piss.

I understand back injuries because I have bad enough of a back that I have to go to my chiropractor pretty often and suffer random spasms, but I'm just saying, you should be resting, not going out to get drunk.

True that. I was just playing Devil's Advocate. :)