• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm so confused right now.

For years I've known my son can act, but have never known he could sing. He recently got a role in his high school's musical, the Drowsy Chaperone. as the character Feldzieg. At his old school he used to be in plays and such, but always said he couldn't sing so he stayed away from musicals. Now he's in his school's musical as the only freshman male with speaking role.

I'm just wondering where my son got a singing talent. He never liked to sing before and always told me he disliked singing. Now he's in his school's musical and is a member of the choir. Jeez, I must be a bad father.

He's just feeling more confident about his abilities. That's a good thing! :) Don't take it personally, teenagers are a contrary and secretive bunch. I should know, mine is 16 1/2. :D

It just seems sudden and a bit odd. It's a good thing he's taking advantage of the good arts programs though. He's taking all the possible electives and doing well as far as I know.