• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

so uhhh my sister got into a fender bender in the student parking lot this afternoon. The other kid's dad is suing. Over a fender bender.

WTF? Only in America, man... how is this stuff settled anyway? Here you can't drive without an insurance on your car that guarantees someone else's expenses will be paid for if you are at fault. Isn't that the same?

so uhhh my sister got into a fender bender in the student parking lot this afternoon. The other kid's dad is suing. Over a fender bender.

Was it really a fender bender? How bad? How do you know you're being sued?

my sister sent me a picture that I guess I'll share. The kids father has apparently called my house and said he was definitely suing. Hopefully we can convince him otherwise

http://us.mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1_4379340_AOHci2IAAO52To4t5gWtpXBuWNE&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Edited by NYRangers92

WTF, I'm curious to hear this. Around here in Europe people always joke around when someone knocks over coffee or makes a scratch on something we always yell "shut up, or I'll sue your ass" ... but to hear this really, really happening. Wow. I don't get the deal. If there's proper insurance, why sue?