• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #1: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — All Hail Christopher James

I have nothing against Chytil I just do not understand why he is playing at all.  Florida is a physical hard hitting team.  Chytil has concussion issues. He can't hit and  he can't be hit.  He was not part of this team as it went through the regular season.  He adds nothing to this team especially against Florida.  If the Rangers lose the ECF it will be on Drury and Laviolette not the team.  This is a terrible line up against Florida.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

24 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

They keep playing tentative like this it will be Panthers in 4 or 5

I agree… I take back what I said earlier…

Rangers will be lucky to win another game if this continues….

LGR!!! 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Steve said:

I have nothing against Chytil I just do not understand why he is playing at all.  Florida is a physical hard hitting team.  Chytil has concussion issues. He can't hit and  he can't be hit.  He was not part of this team as it went through the regular season.  He adds nothing to this team especially against Florida.  If the Rangers lose the ECF it will be on Drury and Laviolette not the team.  This is a terrible line up against Florida.

Talk to the coach he played at least one shift if not more up with Mike and Kreider. But yeah all the sudden the coach and GM stink and all because of Rempe. Gotcha.

Edited by Scott

One shot, and they're in it. 

Enough with the "Let's cycle and cross ice pass"shit. They're aren't letting you do much. Shoot on net, go to the net. 

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Talk to the coach he played at least one shift if not more up with Mike and Kreider. But yeah all the sudden the coach and GM stink and all because of Rempe. Gotcha.

Not what I'm saying at all.  Chytil is half a player at most.  They need to roll 4 lines that can hit and be hit.  They don't have it with Chytil in the line up and I said the same thing when they played the Canes.  He played exactly 1 game all playoffs.  He adds nothing to this team right now.  He is a subtraction

Just now, Steve said:

Not what I'm saying at all.  Chytil is half a player at most.  They need to roll 4 lines that can hit and be hit.  They don't have it with Chytil in the line up and I said the same thing when they played the Canes.  He played exactly 1 game all playoffs.  He adds nothing to this team right now.  He is a subtraction

Then your issue is with the coach, no, because he's taken Rosloic's slot this period so far.

1 minute ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

For all the rave about Florida they only look a tad better. Carolina is over boys better wake up or you will be golfing in June!

They barely look better honestly. It is a pretty even game. Minus the softy that Shesty missed, it should be 0-0.

Gus isn't beating Bob straight up like that. If you want to blame anyone, blame Kakko for being completely isolated from the play all the fucking way on the boards instead of presenting himself as a better shooting option.