• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #6: Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes — Sponsored by Old Spice 24-hour Protection

So what's going to be excuse...I guess the President's Trophy curse strikes again. Cause this team is showing no semblance of one that can fight back and win Game 7. 

1 minute ago, ausman said:

All the referees are doing is clogging up the ice.  There was a huge hook on the breakaway and a crosscheck on that Ranger scramble around the net.  Nada.  Striped shirts are as useful as a screendoor on a submarine.

Not why they're losing. Losing because 1 line showed up and everyone else doesn't get it. 

• Like 1

This staff should be commended for the consistency instilled in this team. They have played 8 periods with a chance to close this seiries out, and have been the lesser of the 2 teams in 7 of those.. You ask for consistency, they delivered 

3 minutes ago, Myusername said:

Tie Wennberg to him please

Wish I was good enough at photoshop to create one of those “come join us”

memes of useless rangers with howden, blais, lemieux, among others welcoming him and roslovic 

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

I can’t picture anyone on the Rangers making that kind of effort play that Martinook made. Maybe Trocheck. That’s a problem

To be fair, he was in the ice sliding towards the net before the shot came he just got very lucky 

Posted (edited)

-The core withering under pressure

-Too much reliance on an elite goaltender

-Deadline acquisitions underperforming

This has been NYR playoffs hockey for a decade+

Edited by Parsley
  • Keeps it 100 1