• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #6: Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes — Sponsored by Old Spice 24-hour Protection

19 minutes ago, siddious said:

Kreider guaranteed he was going to get one in the locker room. That’s pretty ballsy too

I hope it didn't hurt

There’s ample reason to believe that Kreider, as many of his teammates, have been dealing with a flu-like illness that raced through the team. No Ranger would acknowledge it. I have heard enough to believe that it’s true. I also know enough that this would never be an excuse for losing the series after taking a 3-0 lead. 

https://nypost.com/2024/05/17/sports/chris-kreider-adds-another-signature-moment-to-his-storied-rangers-career/

Probably the reason they were so slow in G5.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

That save on Svechnikov in close after we made it 4-3 was bananas.

In the slot. Alone. Their best player. Just a totally stupid blocker save he made to hold onto the lead.

He was out of his mind good.

I watched that save back on slow-mo 5-6 times and I still don't know how he reacted so fucking quickly. Just perfect positioning and reaction time on that. That's in the back of the net with most other goalies in the league. 

• Keeps it 100 2

19 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

That can definitely explain why they seemed a step behind… 

LGR

💯

So maybe now we can stop with the "they don't play with effort" and "they have no heart". Effort is never the question. G5 they just looked out of sync all night and it was an uncharacteristic performance. It's not a hallmark of this team, this year.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

💯

So maybe now we can stop with the "they don't play with effort" and "they have no heart". Effort is never the question. G5 they just looked out of sync all night and it was an uncharacteristic performance. It's not a hallmark of this team, this year.

What I’m taking great delight are the devils fans who are seeing history repeat itself…. Rangers did it 30 years ago and now last night… the compare and contrast of 94 to today must be burning their collective asses…

LGR

15 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

What I’m taking great delight are the devils fans who are seeing history repeat itself…. Rangers did it 30 years ago and now last night… the compare and contrast of 94 to today must be burning their collective asses…

LGR

Go say hi to your Devils buddies today, Big Ed....see how they're feeling!

Tell 'em Ozzy said hi, and go stuff it!  LOL

• LMFAO 2

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Go say hi to your Devils buddies today, Big Ed....see how they're feeling!

Tell 'em Ozzy said hi, and go stuff it!  LOL

Ozzy trust me I wanted to go down my bar that he actually works in Thursday night, walk in yell out “hey Sean, how about those rangers! “ “are you still carrying Jack Hughes golf balls for his tee time tomorrow, bitch?” 
Trust me I look extremely forward to seeing his drunken ass either tonight or Saturday night. I will be wearing either my Fox or Lundqvist jersey those nights.. 

LGR!!!! 

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

Ozzy trust me I wanted to go down my bar that he actually works in Thursday night, walk in yell out “hey Sean, how about those rangers! “ “are you still carrying Jack Hughes golf balls for his tee time tomorrow, bitch?” 
Trust me I look extremely forward to seeing his drunken ass either tonight or Saturday night. I will be wearing either my Fox or Lundqvist jersey those nights.. 

LGR!!!! 

I was gonna post something to @CanesFanRandy, but Philly will probably take care of that!!!

Just now, phillyb said:

I've spent 40 years on this planet trying to be unique and I just end up predictable @Ozzy hahaha

That was great, dude!  I left it for you, because if I remember right, we both got on him 2 years ago at the same time too!!!  You're a classic, my man!!!

• LMFAO 1

I went into nj devils Reddit and found this today …I throughly enjoy their misery…
read below….
LGR 
ED

I’m preparing for the worst possible scenario. The embarrassingly soft and drastically underperforming season from the Devils combined with the success of our Rivals has made this the most unenjoyable season in 40 years as a devils fan.

• LMFAO 2

Need more proof this is the year? Listen to the vastly superior sports net call here. It should sound familiar. There is no way he could intentionally have remembered that the same words were uttered after Messier scored his:

”DO YOU BELIEVE IT”

• CK20! 3
  • Believe 2

I never doubted, but then again, I missed all of the game except the last 10 minutes. Went back and read the thread - LOL - it became a suicide watch party!! I get it though, they sucked for the most part and we suffer seeing it. NY POST article explains a lot and I hope that's all behind us now. I guess I'll have to swear-off using 'Kreider Glider' too. He's immortal now in Rangersland but we'll be back to pissing on him again next year - you know that's true. And props to LAV! You have to hand it to the guy. He's been able to instill a mindset that works. If Gallant was still here we'd be golfing already.

Damn fun run this year. BSBH is a super cool hang. Let's do this men - onward. LFGR

25 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Nah you definitely shouldn't.  If you've made it this long without one its not worth the headache.  Pay a cleaning lady instead lol.

A cleaning lady with benefits. 😀

• Bullseye 1

2 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Chris Kreider and class act can not be said in the same fucking sentence.  He may just scored a natural hattrick for the rangers but he’s no class act when it comes to fans. 

…..??

4 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

…..??

Just ignore him.  He's still pissed because Christopher James wouldn't shake his hand while they were both peeing next to each other in some gas station restroom in the middle of nowhere at 4am on a Tuesday.

• LMFAO 4
  • LINDY! 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Just ignore him.  He's still pissed because Christopher James wouldn't shake his hand while they were both peeing next to each other in some gas station restroom in the middle of nowhere at 4am on a Tuesday.

Hey, that was once in a lifetime experience 

• JIMMY! 1