• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #5: Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Hurrican't

This is a joke. This is literally closed door meeting type of shit. You can’t no-show in the playoffs like this. It’s inexcusable. They have been playing like pussies from puck drop. Absolute scared pussies who don’t want to step up. They went out and met their presence for 3 games and right now they’re terrified. Period. This needs to be fixed or this is going to be a highly disappointing, franchise altering type of series that sees massive change in that locker room. That’s how checked out they look. Just a joke.

Throw in the towel. These guys are obviously not interested in playing. This does not bode well for this series. I'm actually questioning their ability to close this shit out at this point. Would have never thought I'd be here mentally.

I never thought they would sweep but the way they are playing is just like they are uninterested. Not good

• Keeps it 100 1

Posted (edited)

Losing 2 games to none lead 2 years in the row wasn’t embarrassing enough. Now they trying to go into history by losing lead 3 games to none. 

Edited by Art20c
  • LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

Pro: we can stop pretending Rempe is some magic potion related to winning these games.

He's on the bench in his shorts please don't pick on him. It's not fair.

• LMFAO 2

This is the result of shitty, sloppy play in game 4 when the series should have been over. They have done this all year and it's going to game 7 where they will loose. Devils series still in the head and can not close out a fucking game when need to. Lavi should be screaming mad at these guys. No guts like 1994!

1 minute ago, Dem said:

Throw in the towel. These guys are obviously not interested in playing. This does not bode well for this series. I'm actually questioning their ability to close this shit out at this point. Would have never thought I'd be here mentally.

I never thought they would sweep but the way they are playing is just like they are uninterested. Not good

This. My confidence has dropped quite a bit.