• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #3: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Hard With a Vengeance

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Kakko is due and he deserves a goal in my opinion.  He's one play away

Say what??!?! That cat has been giving pucks away against the boards like he gets a kickback everytime he loses one. Dude has eclipsed his salary in kickbacks. If anyone is due.....it is the Breadman.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Karan said:

Rangers leading in high danger chances now. 

All this momentum is great, but still need to start capitalizing on all these glorious chances. 

A game with the SOG couldn't be more irrelevant. We've had all the glorious chances you mentioned.  Hopefully we get more of the same in the 3rd. Just have to bury more of them. Sit tight bridge jumpers at least for a bit longer it's actually not over yet.  Could be an L in the end but let's see how it plays out first. 

Let's F'in go win the next 20!

Edited by Scott
  • Believe 1

6 minutes ago, Dem said:

Not fatalistic just angry because you scrambled 2 lines who are currently playing ineffective to insert a mediocre player who is rightfully scared of contact.

They've won 20 of 23 games w the prior line combos. Why would you fuck w that??

Rangers are playing CAR even after 2 in their barn in a must-win game for them. We're in prime position to take this in the 3rd - a period that Rempe doesn't generally participate in. And we have fucking Chytil, who I guarantee plays if there is an overtime or two. Get over it and watch the game. It's pretty good. 

• Bullseye 1

Just now, RodrigueGabriel said:

Rangers are playing CAR even after 2 in their barn in a must-win game for them. We're in prime position to take this in the 3rd - a period that Rempe doesn't generally participate in. And we have fucking Chytil, who I guarantee plays if there is an overtime or two. Get over it and watch the game. It's pretty good. 

You clearly don't understand the argument. Enjoy the game

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

Wouldn't have even noticed him in the 2nd period with his 2 shifts, and 0 shifts he would have in the 3rd period.  

I was being mostly sarcastic. They've shown enough fight without him. I just like how he's become this cult hero or something. lol

Chytil is noticeably fast in the OZ. Just hasn’t found the puck on his stick enough yet. He hasn’t looked out of place at all imo.

My guess now would be that unless we see some kind of multiple OT situation, Chytil is possibly done for the night like Rempe would be, and Cuyle goes back to the 3rd line rest of game. They got Chytil’s toes wet for upcoming games and that’s a win.

5 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Say what??!?! That cat has been giving pucks away against the boards like he gets a kickback everytime he loses one. Dude has eclipsed his salary in kickbacks. If anyone is due.....it is the Breadman.

I agree about Panarin and am waiting.  Disagree on Kakko.

12 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Looks like the Rangers didn't miss Rempe too much in the 2nd period.

Of course they did. Rempe and his 4:30 mins would be the difference between this game still 1-1 versus the Rangers being up 5-1. 🤫

I think the Canes shot their wad in the first period, played steady in the second until they broke down on their own PPs.  They're getting shots on Igor but they aren't quality shots and someone has to credit the Rangers team D at some point for keeping them outside and clear for Igor to stop.  I predict OT again

1 minute ago, Mistercosmic said:

Let's go Rangers! Trouba will score the game winner. 

I'll pay you double rep if youre right; my bet is him taking 2 minutes in the sin bin.