• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #3: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Hard With a Vengeance

2 minutes ago, Red White and Brew said:

I was nervous that playing Chytil would disrupt some of the chemistry that this team had going for them, but it is evident that Rempe is not trusted in late game situations yet. 

Chytil provides another scoring punch and could be someone that gets Kakko going. 

That move that he made in the 3rd period was a thing of beauty. Goalie made a great play to keep it out of the net 

He sort of did. It was weird but the team was definitely trying to figure itself out a little bit in the first period and half of that game. They settled down big time after that.

9 hours ago, Valriera said:

Right call and Chytil looked dangerous. We will see Rempe again in either game 5 or the next series game 1.

Rempe to me is close to a must start player at home just given the energy he brings and how the fans respond to him on the ice. 

• Keeps it 100 1

13 minutes ago, Red White and Brew said:

I was nervous that playing Chytil would disrupt some of the chemistry that this team had going for them, but it is evident that Rempe is not trusted in late game situations yet. 

Chytil provides another scoring punch and could be someone that gets Kakko going. 

That move that he made in the 3rd period was a thing of beauty. Goalie made a great play to keep it out of the net 

I was too, but it worked out perfectly. I like Rempe too, I understand why Rangers fans do, but he's still very green and has things to work on. He's only 21 and will continue to grow. I think he will be a solid bottom six guy for us, but that time isn't right now.

13 minutes ago, Red White and Brew said:

Rempe to me is close to a must start player at home just given the energy he brings and how the fans respond to him on the ice. 

If NYR are up against FLA (or even BOS) I could see using Rempe again to help set the tone and establish a physical presence. But don't underestimate the Chytil story. He's been an MSG fan favorite for awhile. He scores a couple and it is a magical, epic tale of overcoming adversity. 

• Believe 2

Posted (edited)

DIVINE INTERVENTION???

Gents, I doubt you will ever see a prettier OT goal than that artwork of a deflection by Panarin!  The look on the faces of the Canes was absolutely priceless!  Like "How the fuck did that actually go in???"

That's called CLUTCH, and no one's doing any better than #10!  Not to mention a certain #20 has shown up in the playoffs, and this time it's personal!  That fucking guy isn't "gliding"....He's playing full tilt!

There's just so much magic going on right now with this squad, but here are the Top 21 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Kreskin, who couldn't even pull off what the Breadman delivered!

23 hours ago, Bieser said:

I heard they restricted sales.  If you have a High School diploma or a full set of teeth you can't buy a ticket. 

14 hours ago, Scott said:

Yes sir. Same seat, same cup, same volume on the tv etc. Junk hanging low to the left side.

14 hours ago, PucksOnNet said:

Just testing the refs to see if they can count…worth a shot

13 hours ago, torontonyr said:

Rempe gonna come out the stands like the tribal chief

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Those tuxedo fans look like guys to avoid in the gym shower. #soapdroppers

13 hours ago, phillyb said:

Yeah fuck the whole city of North Carolina!

13 hours ago, Art20c said:

Without Rempe rangers are getting ravaged like Elizabeth Shue in "leaving Las Vegas"

13 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

They're admiring Igor's shaft.

13 hours ago, siddious said:

Whole team looks off.

except for trouba he just looks like a Neanderthal all The time 

12 hours ago, Pete said:

If Kreider really tried, he could have scored 2 goals on that shot.

12 hours ago, The Great Hamboni said:

Surprised that cane player tripping over the ref wasn't a penalty on Rempe.  

12 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Can they play the 3rd period shorthanded?

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Paging @yeastboy. It's your time to rise. 

11 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Haha Deangelo you dumb fuck

11 hours ago, knedragon said:

All you fuckers wound up tighter then a gnats ass ( myself included ) , Trochek - I got this , hold my beer !

11 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Gotta say, having Tony DeAngelo as your one D on the ice against the Rangers PK is a call, brindamour. 

11 hours ago, ausman said:

My stomach, head, arms, legs and pee-pee hurt.

11 hours ago, PucksOnNet said:

Ok, well, at least we get a point

11 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

I AM THE BREADMAN! COO COO CACHOO

11 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Panarin thoroughly shoving it up my rectum this run. Yes daddy

11 hours ago, Mistercosmic said:

Here in Germany it's 4 AM and the moment Panarin scored it was so hard for me not to scream the whole building awake.

LET'S GO!!!!

That's 3 in the books, boys and it looks like we've seen everything these mutants have in the tank...Guess what?

IT AIN'T ENOUGH, YOU PRICKS!

God Bless you, Lavvy!!  You not only know what to do with this roster....you know what NOT to do!!  Using Chytil and Rempe perfectly and if you give this man a weapon he's gonna eliminate your team!  Not only did Fil look good, he looked DANGEROUS!

....and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @phillyb Philly!!!  Hey bro, how's this looking?

Team Challenge GIF by CBS

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 2
  • Believe 1

Carolina's fanbase is broken in half right now. Shellshocked. Heartbroken. Flushed.

They've turned on Brind'Amour. They're turning on the players. 

Go out on Saturday, slam our dicks on the ice like we're doing a Canadian Haka, and then enjoy another week off while every other team beats the ungodly shit out of each other.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 4
  • Keeps it 100 3
  • Believe 3

9 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Carolina's fanbase is broken in half right now. Shellshocked. Heartbroken. Flushed.

They've turned on Brind'Amour. They're turning on the players. 

Go out on Saturday, slam our dicks on the ice like we're doing a Canadian Haka, and then enjoy another week off while every other team beats the ungodly shit out of each other.

We are doing to them what Wilson did to us in one game a couple of years ago. Altered the trajectory of a franchise. 

• Phil unpinned this topic
22 minutes ago, phillyb said:

1994 - Rangers sweep Isles in first round, go up against Caps 3-0 in second round. 
2024 - you know the deal. 

Who's going to be this year's version of Stephane Matteau then?

Cuylle, Kakko, Vesey, Goodrow?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Who's going to be this year's version of Stephane Matteau then?

Cuylle, Kakko, Vesey, Goodrow?

I actually think this team could give the '94 team a good run for their money!  ...and that's sayin' something!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Believe 3

12 minutes ago, siddious said:

Amazing. But please don’t ever put the words, Sam Rosen and rowdy in the same sentence ever again.

You know he was getting rowdy during that Bat Mitzvah he missed Game 1 of the Washington series for

• JIMMY! 1

3 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

You know he was getting rowdy during that Bat Mitzvah he missed Game 1 of the Washington series for

Does his family make him announce everyone entering the room?

27 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

You know he announced the bat mitzvah like....

"My niece steps to the podium. She recites, she's done! It's AN ADULT JEWISH GIRL!!!"

• LMFAO 5

15 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

You know he announced the bat mitzvah like....

"My niece steps to the podium. She recites, she's done! It's AN ADULT JEWISH GIRL!!!"

"...and this one will last a lifetime!!!"

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

Chytil had a rough start defensively in my opinion, almost cost us on one strange play he looked lost, then he settled in and finished really strong.

1 hour ago, mbob said:

Chytil had a rough start defensively in my opinion, almost cost us on one strange play he looked lost, then he settled in and finished really strong.

I didn't notice the play you're describing, but he's playing left-wing for the first time... You would expect some misplays. 

• Keeps it 100 1