• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #3: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Hard With a Vengeance

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Playing Chytil was like throwing the car into 6th gear. Thought we were maxed in 5th and all of the sudden, we have another scoring threat. This run has been amazing.

He looked pretty damn good. If he can look like that on a nightly basis, it's another weapon. Plus, he's fresh, which is something else that could help him.

Posted (edited)

Ya know who else has turned it on....Barclay Goodrow. What a down season he had but he flipped the switch and here he is. He is due a goal.

Edited by jsm7302
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Keeps it 100 3
  • Believe 2

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

Ya know who else has turned it on....Barclay Goodrow. What a down season he had but he flipped the switch and here he is. He is due a goal.

Another guy who, yeah, I'm going to say it....was conserving energy for the playoffs. 

• LMFAO 1

15 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Im so happy—im getting drunk right now. 
i think im gonna score tonight 

8 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Make like Kreider and score big!

Are you saying he's gonna finish in the blink of an eye? 

i don't think bread has been locked in yet. he's come through no doubt - but i could see him having potential to dominate if he really clicks in. hopefully this last one really loosens him up.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

2 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

No lube no spit, full baguette

It'll be OK Brooks.   I apparently have to succumb to Mr, Kreider's wishes too !

You know what, I'm glad we've been wrong.

LGR

I got railroaded by Shesterkin’s shaft , where the hell did the game go , I paused it for a few minutes and all I see is green on the screen then I forward it to catch up and nothing but green and a little score in the top corner . They switched channels ? Like wtf 

7 hours ago, siddious said:

Yepp. I’ve been saying it for a while he’s an average coach. Doesn’t adjust well. 

his team offensively should Be playing better than they are. 

The 'Canes talent isn't at the same level the Rangers is.

Igor is a world-class goalie, Panarin is one of the best scorers in the NHL, the Rangers have about a half-dozen guys who are excellent at stepping up and making a play in the offensive zone.

Kreider has been flying all series and when he's doing that he's one of the best LW's in the NHL.

8 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

He looked pretty damn good. If he can look like that on a nightly basis, it's another weapon. Plus, he's fresh, which is something else that could help him.

I was nervous that playing Chytil would disrupt some of the chemistry that this team had going for them, but it is evident that Rempe is not trusted in late game situations yet. 

Chytil provides another scoring punch and could be someone that gets Kakko going. 

That move that he made in the 3rd period was a thing of beauty. Goalie made a great play to keep it out of the net 

• Keeps it 100 2