• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #4: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Break Out the Brooms; It's Cleaning Time!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosolevic makes a great play, but neither 20 nor 93 go to the front of the net. Guy has to be asking himself how the fuck these guys on his line have anywhere these stats.

Could be worse. Despite a very pedestrian effort tonight, the Rangers still find themselves tied. Get it together for the 3rd, play the game you're capable of, and this series ends tonight with some valuable rest. 

• VINNY! 1

I have no doubt the Rangers' talent will come through to win this game.

It's been an ugly hockey game all around IMO. I guess that's a win for the Caps, since it's better than being down 2 or 3 goals after 2 like the last few games.

• Believe 1

This is where the whole thing we did in the regular season would be useful, where we found ways to win games of all kinds including ones we didn’t necessarily earn. We earned the first three, I’d be satisfied with the last one a little lucky 

Edited by Valriera

Hot garbage , steal the next 20 please and move up. Gotta clean it up and come out on fire and put this team away 🔥. Don't give them another breath.  They've gotta be better than the first 40.