• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#75) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — Trouba Is Risen

You know what? Now, I’m gonna pull the ref card. McCauleys inexcusable call on that goal is going to lose us a point. Yeah, we stunk. But at some point, these officials in all of these sports need to be held accountable. I don’t think you will find one happy hockey fan who will have this imbecile officiating one of their teams playoff games.

Angel Hernandez of the NHL.

When you become bigger than the game, when you’re a known name in a position like his, it’s usually not for a good reason.

Again, the league will be so much better off when this jack ass is out of the NHL.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

They had momentum, should have left Shesty in

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Kinda early to pull the goalie in a 1 goal game.  Had it still be 3-1, sure.  But at 3-2?  I don't know....

Absolutely. And they didn’t even have possession. Ugh. We had momentum for 15 fucking seconds. And time was 3:07 when they scored that second goal. 
3:07!!! and you pull the goalie immediately? I fucking hate that. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Came out slow and the refs piled on some. It’s ok can’t win them all. Just hoping Weiny doesn’t have a head injury come in late from that. It looked bad. 

Two sides to the pull the goalie train there.They were finally doing some stuff 5v5, and you could either say just let them keep playing 5v5 and see what happens a little longer, or maybe you could say Lavi trusted they could win/keep possession and have a faux-PP to tie the game. Both views are valid IMO, matter of preference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

After watching this game,I don't understand how anyone has faith the Rangers will get out of the first round. 

J/K. It's OK. Sometimes you lose. 

Was halfway through my computer screen before I finished reading your post haha

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

After watching this game,I don't understand how anyone has faith the Rangers will get out of the first round. 

J/K. It's OK. Sometimes you lose. 

April fool's cancels out your JK, so I agree with the post

Not a bad effort except by that horrific trouba and miller pairing that got taken advantage of by Crosby for the twentieth time ever. So bad the coach needs to change the matchup, and then they get scored on by another line hahaha. Can’t make it up. 

Other than that we had a lot of chances to tie the game up just fell short