• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Does Goodrow Hit 2?

Parley this one with any of the others if you're feeling incredibly lucky and take the over.

It truly is remarkable he's played so many games and has one.  He may have great/amazing advanced stats but the eyes burn in disbelief seeing one, 1!

Don't hate the guy, he seems nice enough but holy hell he's gotta be wondering wtf is going on.  Does he play a role, sure but unless he has a standout playoff run I would imagine he's gone one way or the other after this season.  

For his own peace of mind I hope he gets a couple along the way before the end of the year.

Edited by Scott
  • LMFAO 11
  • Applause 1

14 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I hope he stays at 1 and then nets the Stanley Cup winning goal in game 7 triple OT

And he'd go down as one of the best signings in NYR history. 

• Keeps it 100 1

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

Edibles or are you rippin away?🤷‍♂️

No edibles, but it's Friday night and I just got the kids to bed, and that's basically reaching a state of ecstasy for me these days

Just imagine if you will, "Good-row! Good-row! Good-row!"

• The Chyt! 2
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

30 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I hope he stays at 1 and then nets the Stanley Cup winning goal in game 7 triple OT

Fuck that, its a nervous breakdown.

Let someone else score game wining goal in regulation.

1 hour ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

I know the GM assembled a bad roster over there but I am shocked how easily they folded up their tent and quit on the season.

I think he knew they were going to take a step back defensively when they lost Graves, traded Severson, and essentially replaced them with 2 kids in Hughes and Nemec.

That said… he didn’t address their goalie issues. And he could have. 

And the injury to Hamilton has really hurt them. 

Was playing around on capfriendly today and I couldn’t come up with a way to sign Roslovic and Wennberg plus re-sign Kakko, Lindgren and Schneider even with removing Goodrow and Chytil’s cap hit without taking on cap in return for them.  

12 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Was playing around on capfriendly today and I couldn’t come up with a way to sign Roslovic and Wennberg plus re-sign Kakko, Lindgren and Schneider even with removing Goodrow and Chytil’s cap hit without taking on cap in return for them.  

It should work comfortably with Chytil and Goodrow both out. FYI CapFriendly's armchair gm doesn't automatically set next year's cap to 87.5m.

• TroCheckmark 1

4 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

It should work comfortably with Chytil and Goodrow both out. FYI CapFriendly's armchair gm doesn't automatically set next year's cap to 87.5m.

I didn’t notice they didn’t have the cap hit at 87.5M.  Just assumed they did.  Makes sense now.   

2 hours ago, Valriera said:

Once again, it is not next year where the team falls apart due to cap, it is the year after.

Start the Gregorian chant: Igor Igor.

I hope Barc stays at one.  It would mean that he will almost certainly score an OT or other huge goal in the playoffs.  That's just how these things work.