• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — Payin' to Watch Hughes Lose Again

Just now, resmd said:

Ahhh...that explains it.  Getting tired of these professional leagues mandating you need to have 14 packages to see 'all' the games.  YouTube TV doesn't have NHL network, and I subscribe to ESPN+ for the hockey...but if it's on NHL Network, it won't be on ESPN+ for some reason.  I swear they're trying to shun all their fans.

Do a free trial of Sling. It's got NHLN.

Just now, resmd said:

Ahhh...that explains it.  Getting tired of these professional leagues mandating you need to have 14 packages to see 'all' the games.  YouTube TV doesn't have NHL network, and I subscribe to ESPN+ for the hockey...but if it's on NHL Network, it won't be on ESPN+ for some reason.  I swear they're trying to shun all their fans.

Happens in a lot of sports. Soccer is even worse you literally need 6 packages to see games.

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Happens in a lot of sports. Soccer is even worse you literally need 6 packages to see games.

Yeah...too many.  Used to be able to by MLB extraInnings and see all NYY games.  Used to be able to buy NHL CenterIce and see all NYR games.  Used to be able to buy NFL Sunday Ticket and see all NFL games.  Not any more.

It's getting too hard, and they can all go F*ck themselves.

• Keeps it 100 1