• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brennan Othmann Recalled from HFD

4 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Yeah. Much as I want to see Othmann again, this is because both Vesey and Breadman are day-to-day.

If we see El Raton in the game tonight, it's because one of those two won't be playing.

They had Belzile in the wings waiting if it was just one of them missing. I wonder if both players will be out then.

Othmann-Trocheck-Lafreniere

Kreider-Zibanejad-Belzile/Edstrom

I wouldn't mind Bread missing a game or two just so we can see a short trial of Othmann, and Lafreniere away from Bread. Might provide some good indicators if Othmann is ready or Lafreniere can do it w/o Bread.

• Phil changed the title to Brennan Othmann Recalled from HFD
30 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

4 goals and 4 assists for 8 points in 10 games since being switched to RW for Othmann.  Not sure why they waited so long to try him at RW

Probably because they wanted him to acclimate in his natural position.

Why did they wait 3 years to move Lafreniere?

• TroCheckmark 2

I am assuming no Panarin or Vesey tonight? Panarin looked fine after blocking that shot. Maybe just sore? I didn’t hear what Veseys issue was. But maybe it’s him since he’s been playing that side in Hartford lately if I’m not mistaken? Should know soon. Or maybe just to get a look on that side with 93/20? 

Edited by RichieNextel305

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I am assuming no Panarin or Vesey tonight? Panarin looked fine after blocking that shot. Maybe just sore? I didn’t hear what Veseys issue was. But maybe it’s him since he’s been playing that side in Hartford lately if I’m not mistaken? Should know soon. Or maybe just to get a look on that side with 93/20? 

If Panarin's foot swelled, he may not be able to get his skate on.

• Keeps it 100 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

If Panarin's foot swelled, he may not be able to get his skate on.

That's legit. Give the guy a break. He's been on fire since the beginning. We don't want him burnt out for his most trying time of year.

33 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I don't know why, but I'm hell bent on adding a d and making it BrenDan Othmann.. 

brag step brothers GIF 

32 minutes ago, siddious said:

Because Brennan is not a real name 🤣

We can refer to him a "The Big O"  LOL

• Like 1