• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Return of the Mack: Rangers Re-call Jake Leschyshyn, Connor Mackey

Phil

21 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Ok, I think team DRs play a play a much bigger role is making medical decisions. Trainers are there to help rehab injuries and follow the doctor orders as to treatment. The trainer is not giving anyone the green light after a serious injury.  It's just as easy to speculate Ramsey was team Gallant which pissed Drury off. 

Totally agree there was a backstory, but nothing of value confirming what it was that I've seen.

I don't know how he could be considered Team Gallant. That guy's career has transcended regimes and coaching changes.

There might have been a lot of injuries that weren't even seen by doctors if Ramsey was covering them up. 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don't know how he could be considered Team Gallant. That guy's career has transcended regimes and coaching changes.

I thought Gallant and Ramsey were let go in the same off season. That's the tie in there, maybe he stood in GG's corner. Again I'm not saying either theory is right, they're both just speculation. Same as any other idea thrown out there.

Lindgren has continued to break and is paraded right back out there or misses a game this year. 

16 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

I thought Gallant and Ramsey were let go in the same off season. That's the tie in there, maybe he stood in GG's corner. Again I'm not saying either theory is right, they're both just speculation. Same as any other idea thrown out there.

Lindgren has continued to break and is paraded right back out there or misses a game this year. 

I hear you. I also understand that you are rigorously defending Ramsey, and that's completely fair. 

I'm just saying there's got to be a backstory for him being let go ... Combined with all the injuries that have happened this season... Feels like a thread that can be tugged on. 

50 minutes ago, Pete said:

I hear you. I also understand that you are rigorously defending Ramsey, and that's completely fair. 

I'm just saying there's got to be a backstory for him being let go ... Combined with all the injuries that have happened this season... Feels like a thread that can be tugged on. 

100% it's the missing backstory. I'm not even rigorously defending the guy, it's the fact that we just don't know what happened. Cheers. 

• Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...