• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers at San Jose Sharks — Cuylle Runnings

3 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

Fox has 8 goals and they said earlier that Kreider had 8.  Must have misheard Sam,or he was drunk rambling

Has the sweaty look of an old guy dehydrated from travel and boozing. 

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

Is it is it me or does Duclair seem to put more effort when he plays against the Rangers is he trying to say something or does he wanna play for New York? What do you guys think?

Ranger Ed 

Probably wants to put on a show since they traded him away, while also showcasing himself for a return. 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

Is it is it me or does Duclair seem to put more effort when he plays against the Rangers is he trying to say something or does he wanna play for New York? What do you guys think?

Ranger Ed 

He was good for the Panthers too. I think his speed, rush ability, and willingness to go to the net would make him a perfect fit for KZ.

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Don’t like the momentum Sharks built late in the period and on PP.  Probably should not be satisfied with a one goal lead.  Kill the rest of the penalty and let’s start padding the lead.

• Bullseye 1