• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Stadium Series Jerseys Revealed

11 hours ago, JJ in VA said:

Any tips for attending this match ?   I've not been to the new Meadowlands and have no clue on parking, seating etc.

Agreed on the 3rds.  Not pleasing.

MetLife Stadium is a dump, driving and parking there is terrible.  

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 9:53 PM, JJ in VA said:

Any tips for attending this match ?   I've not been to the new Meadowlands and have no clue on parking, seating etc.

Agreed on the 3rds.  Not pleasing.

If you're tailgating.  Get your way to the side of the stadium that has the budlight sign on the stadium and park all the way in the last row along the curb. Right across from the racing commission building. It will be extremely easy to find your vehicle when you leave. If you have an SUV, hop the curb upon leaving.  But if it snows, you're probably screwed with hopping the curb. 

Lots of curb space for tailgating. They have a dumpster there and Porta John's. Found that spot when I saw Metallica. Will be my go to if I ever step foot in that dump again. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Like the broad stripes, hate the giant numbers on sleeves, like the shoulder patch, wish the NYR was a tad smaller on front. Like it more than the 3rds but don't love it.