• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #32] Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres — Christmas Eve Eve

Drew a Penalty

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Kreider getting snarky post game. 😆

I can’t see the post game tonight but he needs to chill and get humble. Chris has been ‘Glider Kreider’ for too many games now. Move your legs son. They are what got you to the NHL. Lazily making a living on the goalie porch. Skilled? Sure. But he can do so much more. He’ll never be the power forward history will talk about. 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

100% bailed out by Igor there. He was great late, another good sign for him.

So composed all game, stood tall towering the net in some of those chances and didn’t early commit like earlier in the year. 

8 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Hey now Valiquette "Once again the Rangers have that juice in their slacks"

Thoughts?

Hopefully he meant slackers. Either that or he's wearing too much Hanks perfume and it's clouding his brain.

• Phil unpinned this topic

The Sabres would like to thank Schneider for his generous Christmas gift in the 3rd period!  That was about as "head in your hands" as it gets!!

No sweat!  Igor and Zibby to the rescue, and we pot another 2 points in what turned out to be a pretty damn entertaining game!  Lots of good stuff going on in this one, and a rather spirited GDT!

...and here are the Top 18 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Santa Claus....Merry Christmas fellas!!!!

19 hours ago, Br4d said:

I feel really confident even though it's our #2 goalie in net.

15 hours ago, Dem said:

I think Sam is sucking the life out of Micheletti. It's how he keeps going taking others life force.

15 hours ago, Br4d said:

Well one benefit of the beard is you can make Laffy out on the ice easier.  He looks kind of like Karl Marx.

15 hours ago, Karan said:

He needs the facial hair to hide that classic Quebec weak chin though.

15 hours ago, Br4d said:

That weak chin got Guy LaFleur to the Hall of Fame.  I say stick it out proudly and pray the groupies don't reveal your real size issue.

14 hours ago, delneggs said:

The way too soft Rangers showed up.....never win a cup playing this soft.  Stick checking twats.  

14 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Boys better be careful backing in so hard, don't want to slam your heads into the end glass.

14 hours ago, Valriera said:

Soft and lazy, like my wife’s husband 

13 hours ago, phillyb said:

Skinner misconduct as well HA! Can't figure skate around that one bitch. 

13 hours ago, phillyb said:

I mean...at least you got the first two letters right? 😂

13 hours ago, Dem said:

Must be a full moon. Kreider w a big old body check

13 hours ago, siddious said:

Holy shit wheeler is flying out there.

still The slowest player on both teams.

13 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

That post hit was loud enough to wake up an entire city, and Sam: "Save! No it hit the uh, hit the uh post!"

13 hours ago, Bugg said:

Blind pass, bad bounce, lack of a  hit...Schneider totally shat the bed there. 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

The fuck is on Sabres assistant coach Christie's face. He get the herp from... someone's mom?

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

Take that ilks pukanin

12 hours ago, jsrangers said:

The Happy Couple with the game winner!

Big finish by Igor.

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Keep Keith away from goats.

Nothing like one of those "edge of your seat" games, and this one had plenty in it! 
Cuylle coming of age, and that ruckus was worth the price of admission.  I absolutely adored the refs giving Skinner a 10 minute misconduct for being a whiny prick!  Fucking guy makes Sid look like Ghandi with that shit!

Anyway the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to our resident madman, @phillyb Philly!

This one was also chock full of great posts tonight!!  Merry Christmas boys!!!  See ya again on Wednesday!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

That goal doesn't count for Kreider since it wasn't a snipe from the top of the circle. Not the right type of goal that counts.

You need to pay better attention. It is the right kind of goal because it wasn't just him standing there waiting for it to go in off of him.

But good try. Actually, it wasn't even a good try. It was kind of pathetic. 

Edited by Pete

17 hours ago, mbob said:

@Keirik This afternoon I had to pick up a last minute gift and coming home in front of me was a sign! Let’s Go Goats!

spacer.png

Many believe the goats are worthless unless you have knee high boots. I for one think the goats are a sign of victory.

You smell that smell, that goatshit smell, smells like victory

• Believe 1