• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Kreider Now Third All-time in Rangers' Goals

Phil

He's going to shatter the PPG record (18 away from #1 overall) and I firmly believe he'll be first in goals scored, too. He needs 407 to eclipse Gilbert, but we're talking about a consistent 20-goal-scorer, minimum. He's at 281 currently. 126 to go.

When was the last time we had a guy here for this long? It never seems to happen. Career Ranger?

Always liked him and the rumblings you'd hear about his physical fitness. Issue I always had though was the lack of Captainship. I'd love to know why he wasn't the guy.

Regardless, cheers to CK20.

If he stays healthy and his goal scoring remains consistent, he most definitely will. Plus he's scoring more as he's getting older. I think he's matured a bit late and also playing with better players than he has at any point in his career helps too. More guys who shoot and more skilled means more chances and more opportunities for deflections.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

If he stays healthy and his goal scoring remains consistent, he most definitely will. Plus he's scoring more as he's getting older. I think he's matured a bit late and also playing with better players than he has at any point in his career helps too. More guys who shoot and more skilled means more chances and more opportunities for deflections.

He’s got another 125 or so in him.

He can get there.

If he has another 2-3 seasons at 40ish, he’s got an outside shot at 500

Congrats to Mr Kreider!!

I remember when he appeared on the scene as a kid in the playoffs n was excellent. I know he gets some heat around here but I like the guy. Always have

Hope he takes that #1 all-time in PP goals this season and racks up 40+ this season!!

Go Kid Kreider