• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rep Bet: Who Will Score a Hat Trick First?

Albatrosss

• Phil changed the title to Rep Bet: Who Will Score a Hat Trick First?
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Panarin

Somebody on Panarin's line seems like most likely too and Panarin is the best guy on his line.

I was on the Laffy train a couple of weeks ago but he's not getting much PP time now as PP1 goes back to dominating.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Blake Wheeler. In his first beer league game. After being cut by the Rangers.

I feel bad for Wheeler.  It's really tough to be at the end of your career and see the game going by you like that.

He knows it too.  He's still trying hard but he knows.  You can see it on the bench when the camera's on him.  He's uncomfortable with the attention.

Just now, Br4d said:

I feel bad for Wheeler.  It's really tough to be at the end of your career and see the game going by you like that.

He knows it too.  He's still trying hard but he knows.  You can see it on the bench when the camera's on him.  He's uncomfortable with the attention.

Yeah, always been a stand up kind of guy. I was hoping we'd get the Wheeler we saw last year, but he just looks really bad. I think he knows it, and I think Lav knows it too. This was a last gasp effort to try and get something going. I think he only saw the third period for one shift and only had something like eight minutes of TOI for the game. They've seen enough.