• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Waiver Wire

Phil

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/washington-capitals/news/washington-capitals-former-jakub-vrana-waivers-st-louis-blues

I wonder if he could play RW. Has some decent stats in the past. Not that old but seemed to fall off a cliff in games played and stats.

Yeah, what Pete said. It was actually pretty well known. For a half a second today when I saw Vrana was on waivers, I thought it was an intriguing look. But then I remembered the history with Laviolette.

Just now, Karan said:

Carolina collectively has a SV% of something like 0.870 so it's not like Raanta's been the only stinker on that roster lol 

Carolina is one of quite a few teams that has had goaltending issues this year. I said in another thread, looking around the league, there are truly some pretty bad numbers all over. It's quite something. We are lucky to have two good ones.

5 minutes ago, Karan said:

Carolina collectively has a SV% of something like 0.870 so it's not like Raanta's been the only stinker on that roster lol 

I mean, sure, they're having a bad year, but he really stinks. .854 and 3.61 GAA this year.

• 1 month later...