• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who is Our Tough Guy?

skunkman

• Phil changed the title to Who is Our Tough Guy?
21 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Can always grab a tough guy at the deadline....

Also, seriously this. Gonna be plenty of tough, grinding, pain in the asses available at the deadline. As things stand, you have two of the absolute best options in Tom Wilson and Corey Perry scheduled for UFA next offseason - they'll both be TDL prizes.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

The dude who got beat up at bus stops when he was a kid and now internet forums as an adult? 

They’ll remember Brooks in Rangers history for decades for my spectacular hall of fame worthy coverage of the team.

Nobody will remember you.

13 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

They’ll remember Brooks in Rangers history for decades for my spectacular hall of fame worthy coverage of the team.

Nobody will remember you.

Except you, because I live rent free in your head along with Panarin. 

9 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Also, seriously this. Gonna be plenty of tough, grinding, pain in the asses available at the deadline. As things stand, you have two of the absolute best options in Tom Wilson and Corey Perry scheduled for UFA next offseason - they'll both be TDL prizes.

Exactly, and their cap hits will be significantly less, G Man.  No need to block young players with enforcers right now.  As the season shakes out, we'll see if we even need one at that point.  We may have enough toughness from players we haven't seen yet.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1