• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Blackhawks Acquire Corey Perry from Lightning for 2024 7th-Round Pick; Re-sign to 1-Year/$4M Extension

He is effective. I hate him but he is good at playing his game.

With that said, I'm 37 and pretty athletic. I'm sore after playing beach volleyball for the past two nights in a row. I cannot imagine playing professional sports at this age.

• Phil changed the title to Blackhawks Acquire Corey Perry from Lightning for 2024 7th-Round Pick; Re-sign to 1-Year/$4M Extension
20 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

By my calculation, that makes the "Chicago Premium" about $3m.  That would come to a $7m offer sheet for Miller.

If they offer sheet miller for $7mil you take the picks and move on. Those will be premium picks.

• Bullseye 2

If I were a veteran in the twilight of my career and had won everything, and had the chance to play in a great city and get paid so much more than what I would on a contender in a flat cap world, I’d take that $4mil in a heartbeat

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sod16 said:

By my calculation, that makes the "Chicago Premium" about $3m.  That would come to a $7m offer sheet for Miller.

Other teams that have the 1/2/3 round picks to afford such an offersheet on Miller:

Anaheim

Arizona

Buffalo

Carolina

Detroit

Nashville

Seattle

St. Louis

Vegas

Imagine Carolina getting frisky here? They have the cap to fuck around if they want to.