• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECF: Hurricanes vs. Panthers

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

Agree with the non goal call.  
This play made me go back and watch Stamkos’ series winner last year against us and I still don’t get why it counted.   Also don’t understand Chytil, Lafraniere and Kakko out there at that stage of the game against Stamkos and Kucherov, but I’ll probably never get over that.  

4 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

LOL, almost. I woke up and was confused since I had no notification on my phone about the result. Went to NHL.com and saw it was the beginning of 4OT. Turned on the TV and caught the last period and the goal while I was eating breakfast before work.

I'm just glad it wasn't a Rangers game, then I would've watched the entire game, slept nothing and fallen asleep at work during lunch lol.

I figured, my man!!!  LOL

I was watching it the whole way, and after the second OT, I just checked out.  If it were the Rangers, I'd be dead on my feet today, because there's no way I'm sleeping on that!!! 

1 hour ago, Long live the King said:

The first frame of that video before you even hit play has snow coming from Whites left skate entering the crease and his arms in contact with Drury's back. Unless he is a magician, avoiding the crease and goalie is near impossible. If you remove him trying to stop or the contact  from Drury backing into him causing entry to the crease, id agree with the call but with both of those factors. I'll stick with my initial assessment. Doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Tkachuk is what we hoped Kreider would be from day one.

3 hours ago, Long live the King said:

3 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Game's gone soft.

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Koharski even said he thought Drury leaned him into Freddy A.  I dunno, I think it could've gone either way, but yeah, we've seen way worse than this and it counted.

He’s skating back and the Florida player makes 0 effort to get out of the way. 

I mean it’s light I’ll give you that but I still think it’s the right call 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, siddious said:

He’s skating back and the Florida player makes 0 effort to get out of the way. 

I mean it’s light I’ll give you that but I still think it’s the right call 

I just looked at it again....You're right...it was the right call. 

6 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

So weird watching NHL Network do a postgame featuring Mike Rupp and Jody Shelley breaking down the game. I remember the whole HBO shit with Rupp calling him irrelevant. Time flies.

It was Richard's who was calling him irrelevant, not Rupp. 

16 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

No, it was Rupp. Richards was yelling at Sesitito that he was living in a fantasy camp.

I was just testing you, I would never go up against Rangers Rain Man 😂

• LMFAO 1

I HATE the whole Vegas “pomp and circumstance” pre game intro shit. Lame.

and jackals Slewban wearing one of this leather Starter jackets that kids killed each other for? Shit head

Edited by NY Chief

3 hours ago, CCCP said:

Who did we trade for Sandy McCarthy?  No cheating 

I actually remember this because as a kid, one of my uncles loved Darren Langdon and hated McCarthy and anytime I went to games up in his seats in the old Section 405, he’d be very loud about it. So I do remember that one. 😂

I forget if there were other parts of the deal, but it was definitely those two flipped for one another.

• LMFAO 1