• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECF: Hurricanes vs. Panthers

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

1 hour ago, fletch said:

yeah i don’t agree with disallowing

White went in on his own momentum though, that's probably the key factor in their decision. Not like he was shoved into Andersen. He really didn't make much effort to stop.

13 minutes ago, Karan said:

White went in on his own momentum though, that's probably the key factor in their decision. Not like he was shoved into Andersen. He really didn't make much effort to stop.

I thought the defenseman pushed him into Andersen and White made effort to minimize contact.  And Andersen had time to reset, just didn’t have time to move laterally to make save.  I understand the rationale of the call, but I’ve seen similar plays have goals allowed.

17 minutes ago, Karan said:

When was the last time we had 4OT?

Was just about to ask that question.

We are officially off to Period 7. Wow.

EDIT: Totally forgot CBJ/TB in the bubble. That went 5 OTs.

These 2 teams are very tight defensively. No one is taking any chances. That puck is bouncing like a handball. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this goes for a little more. Just wild.

Edited by RichieNextel305

1 minute ago, fletch said:

big for florida, carolina is so good at home.  paul maurice can keep his sanity for at least one more night, playing against the canes is seeming to give him even more juice.

I could be wrong. But I don’t remember ever seeing Maurice as animated as he has been these playoffs. He’s always come off as a laid back guy.

But hey, this kind of playoff run could do that to a guy.

Good for Florida. Both teams were tremendous but Florida seemed to have a bit more jump as the game went on.

• VINNY! 1