• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF: Bruins vs. Panthers

Phil

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Can you really ask the backup to step into game 7? Ullmark has been pretty bad though. Guess he should be thankful the Vezina is a regular season trophy

I don't think you can. Montgomery really misplayed the goalies here. Alternating goalies all season, then he sticks to one. Ullmark looks tired and beaten down at this stage, but now Swayman has been sitting 2 1/2 weeks. They should have been alternating all series.

20 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Can you really ask the backup to step into game 7? Ullmark has been pretty bad though. Guess he should be thankful the Vezina is a regular season trophy

9 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I don't think you can. Montgomery really misplayed the goalies here. Alternating goalies all season, then he sticks to one. Ullmark looks tired and beaten down at this stage, but now Swayman has been sitting 2 1/2 weeks. They should have been alternating all series.

I think the fact that he did alternate all season could show he wouldn’t be so hesitant to change. Personally I think he does go to Swayman but we shall see.

I would start Swayman.  There are 2 good choices but I go with the fresh possibly rusty goalie over the goalie that could not backstop a win in 2 straight elimination games and just got lit up in the last game.  Skaters have to feel like they’ve done enough to eliminate the Panthers so I think you’ve gotta give Swayman a chance.

15 hours ago, fletch said:

I would start Swayman.  There are 2 good choices but I go with the fresh possibly rusty goalie over the goalie that could not backstop a win in 2 straight elimination games and just got lit up in the last game.  Skaters have to feel like they’ve done enough to eliminate the Panthers so I think you’ve gotta give Swayman a chance.

Good point. They scored 5 in game 6. That should win you most playoff games. 

This game should be fantastic. 

• VINNY! 1

2 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Hank on TNT >>>>>>> Slewban on ESPN. 

TNT puts ESPN to shame. 

The actual fuck was Subban doing when the 2nd intermission started for our game? Dancing? He's 33, he doesn't even have the excuse of being a zoomer.

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • Applause 1

53 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I missed this, what was the context?

He was sending somebody to the box and he turns his mic on to announce the penalty, and I guess the guy I gave him some shit. 

• Thanks 1