• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I have a feeling tonight will be the penalty box parade, after last game's hiatus!

I'm sure Sid made some calls between last game and this one!  😉

FUCK him. Need trouba to deal w Cindy

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Family in town from Pittsburgh for wife’s baby shower. Cant wait to watch the Penguins get destroyed, then thank them for their gifts on their way home 🙂

I'm sure your wife is enjoying it. I'm beyond that point but still remember the joy of clearing all the broads out of the house from this swaree's lol. Congrats brother!!

3 hours ago, Long live the King said:

Totally.  We were consulting with the team medical staff.  Why wasn't Drury?

2 hours ago, RangersIn7 said:

Well one would assume, that Drury, not being stupid, did that, and was told it was day to day.

From day-to-day to 3 weeks. OK.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

IMO I would rather have the Pens in and the Islanders drop out of the wild card spot

And deal with the favoritism the Pens get from the league and officials?  No thanks. I want no part of the Pens in the playoffs. It would be easier going through almost anyone else not named the Lightning. 

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sitting behind the Pens bench for this. Will try to cough on Sid and Geno. 

Do you have your Miller pom poms?  Please make some obscure gestures, or atleast make a small sign that says something -you- related to the board.  LOL.

• LMFAO 1