• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers at Boston Bruins — de-Fense, de-Fense

That's on GG. Chytil out with the 4th liners means either he was on wing, or Goody was... If he was a wing, he's flip-flopping at third line center, if Goody was on the wing, he's flip-flopping cuz he was just out with Kakko

200.gif

• VINNY! 1

Keep you head up and on a swivel this afternoon!

It's a shame that the Bruins couldn't pick up Kadri to center for Marchand and Bertuzzi.  Instead of the Perfection Line they could have the Asshole Line, which seems more appropriate for Boston.

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

This game and this telecast would be nothing without Pasta being mic’d. I don’t know how any of us would survive without hearing his input during the game. My, what a character. And what lines!

”Good start.”

”Here we go boys.”

”Yeah!”

Thank goodness for ESPN and ABC for giving us this never-before-seen footage into the life of a hockey player.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

5 minutes ago, fletch said:

Keep you head up and on a swivel this afternoon!

It's a shame that the Bruins couldn't pick up Kadri to center for Marchand and Bertuzzi.  Instead of the Perfection Line they could have the Asshole Line, which seems more appropriate for Boston.

Give me an asshole line all day long rather than a team of clam lines. 

10 minutes ago, goondman said:

Kane-0

Skid line-0

Another defensive break down-1

And a big fat goose egg for the rest of clowns wearing Ranger white

I’m just gonna go ahead and ask what everyone else on here has been wondering virtually since the very first post you made on here, but are you actually a Rangers fan?

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’m just gonna go ahead and ask what everyone else on here has been wondering virtually since the very first post you made on here, but are you actually a Rangers fan?

Yes

Sick of the bullshit

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

This game and this telecast would be nothing without Pasta being mic’d. I don’t know how any of us would survive without hearing his input during the game. My, what a character. And what lines!

”Good start.”

”Here we go boys.”

”Yeah!”

Thank goodness for ESPN and ABC for giving us this never-before-seen footage into the life of a hockey player.

It's the same garbage when msg spotlights and mics up one of our guys. It's the most meaningless waste of time regardless, cringe worthy. Any and all who think it's a good idea should leave the business immediately. 

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Just now, goondman said:

Yes

Sick of the bullshit

And where do you disappear to when things are going well, which has been most of the time? You just show up to poke.

3 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

And where do you disappear to when things are going well, which has been most of the time? You just show up to poke.

I've been around. Besides, I really havent seen anything good

Edited by goondman