• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers at Boston Bruins — de-Fense, de-Fense

17 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

We get one for our next game. Have to think it'll be a forward since Miller's suspension will be over.

But...Why?

Doesn't make sense. 2 guys are legit hurt. What's the difference between today and the next game that grants them an emergency day? They won't even need the emergency in the next game as they would have Miller back could technically waive Harpur or play him at wing/ extra D.   

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So, did Ray really hate playing here or is he mad about being traded after he was quite productive? The trade he was part of was awful too.

Thats probably why. I for one still haven't gotten over that disaster

1 minute ago, goondman said:

Thats probably why. I for one still haven't gotten over that disaster

It definitely has to be a reason. I'm sure the players involved were scratching their heads as much as the fans. The fans were definitely angrier though. lol

Edited by Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

I just want to know what the rangers did to him in the past. He clearly has a hatred for the organization. 

Messier fucked his wife, Gina Ferraro, in the great raw orgy of 98, right before the lockout capped PED use and Ray became obsolete 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

I just want to know what the rangers did to him in the past. He clearly has a hatred for the organization. 

He just mad he can't get good Chicken Parm anywhere outside of NY. 

That and living with being a pretty irrelevant player in a decade of some superstar all time great players to come through the game. 

Being Rat faced doesn't help. 

• LOL 1