• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #43] Rangers vs. Dallas Stars — The Paradox of Nil-ism

Phil

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

There have been quite a few quotes that had me pissing my jeans this year!!  Especially since this season's GDT's have been pretty active in comparison to the last few seasons.

You know half these guys go to bed saying, “honey guess what? I got mentioned in Ozzy’s QotGDT!”

• LMFAO 6

Interesting: went with Chytil, LaF and Schneider to start the OT, held the three best players in reserve for the big push.

I'm going to monitor how well I sleep tonight and compare it to how I slept after the loss to the Devils on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

There have been quite a few quotes that had me pissing my jeans this year!!  Especially since this season's GDT's have been pretty active in comparison to the last few seasons.

I thought we brought you those depends last time? I will say this. As much as I tease Ozzy, we are Facebook friends and I constantly see him in pics with chicks all over the place. Dude gets trim! 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

"Ozzy's Quote of the GDT”

POWER RANKINGS: As of 1/13/2023

Top 25

1.    Keirik
2.    Josh
3.    Pete
4.    jsrangers
5.    RMC51
6.    4EverRangerFrank
7.    Valriera
8.    Siddious
9.    Karan
10.    Cash or Czech
11.    LindG1000
12.    Phillyb
13.    Blue Heaven
14.    The Dude
15.    Sharpshooter
16.    SaveByRichter35
17.    Sod16
18.    CBrowningPI
19.    Bugg
20.    RichieNextel305
21.    Dunny
22.    CCCP
23.    mbob
24.    Pistol Pete
25.    jamsim1967

Considering I don't really post in the GDTs, appears my OQotGDT/60 is off the charts. 

Edited by Pete
  • LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Considering I don't really post in the GDTs, appears my OQotGDT/60 is off the charts. 

You've also won a couple early in the season.  I was taking into account before I started the Power Rankings, Pete.  You and Keith have won the most so far, with Josh right behind...according to my count.

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I thought we brought you those depends last time? I will say this. As much as I tease Ozzy, we are Facebook friends and I constantly see him in pics with chicks all over the place. Dude gets trim! 

I pay them to take those pictures!!  My Venmo is very active!!!  

😉

By the way....Those wackos in the pictures from the last show threw their fucking bras at me!  I think it's still in one of my guitar cases!!!  That blonde chick with the huge yabo's is a wild one!

Edited by Ozzy
  • JIMMY! 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I pay them to take those pictures!!  My Venmo is very active!!!  

😉

By the way....Those wackos in the pictures from the last show threw their fucking bras at me!  I think it's still in one of my guitar cases!!!  That blonde chick with the huge yabo's is a wild one!

Send her over ,we'll tame her

• VINNY! 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, Sod16 said:

Interesting: went with Chytil, LaF and Schneider to start the OT, held the three best players in reserve for the big push.

I'm going to monitor how well I sleep tonight and compare it to how I slept after the loss to the Devils on Saturday.

Turk touched on that in the post-game presser. The big guns were just out there for a really long shift and he wanted them to get a breather. Don't really need 3 tired guys out there in a 3-on-3 situation. 

24 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Still not convinced Miller is a better defenseman than he would be a winger. 

He's only in his 7th year as a defenseman. What he's done so far based off athleticism and instinct has still been pretty commendable. He needs a better defensive coach to clean up his defensive zone play — the entire team does. 

14 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I’ll take Heiskanen and Robertson over any current Rangers drafted on d or wing.
By the way Shesterkin should’ve been your go to on who was offended. 

Meh, pedestrian this year. The entire team decided they have to play better since he decided to not be god-like