• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #29] Rangers @ Colorado Avalanche — Avalanche? More Like Ambulance, Amirite!?

Phil

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Should be a true point, no pity needed. You know what @mbob? I'm willing to swallow my pride and forgo the asterisk or whatever you want to call your scoring mistake. Let's just say I have five points. You may get rid of the '1', mainly because it bothers my OCD.

No true points for late correct responses sorry. Rules are rules. Should've beaten it to the punch if you wanted the true point, but you couldn't, it happens. 👊

Just now, Karan said:

No true points for late correct responses sorry. Rules are rules. Should've beaten it to the punch if you wanted the true point, but you couldn't, it happens. 👊

It happened again tonight when we both guessed Panarin at the same time! You get a point, which is fine, but I also should get one and did not. So, technically I have six points. That's how you need to look at it.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

It happened again tonight when we both guessed Panarin at the same time! You get a point, which is fine, but I also should get one and did not. So, technically I have six points. That's how you need to look at it.

Bill Gates on "microchipping people with vaccine" animated gif

1 minute ago, Karan said:

They call a mere sneeze a hooking penalty, but that's a non-call? lol On a clear cut scoring opportunity. That adds up. 

All game they let them play…..you don’t want to call a breakaway? Fine. But then don’t call the hold either. Rediculous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Keeps it 100 1