• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Recall Jonny Brodzinski, Ben Harpur; Assign Zac Jones to HFD

Phil

I mean Gauthiers 6:30 of icetime against the worst team in the league may tell you who is going to be sat or sent down. 

I missed the game, was there any reason for this? Blunder defensively? Went to the net too much? Injury? Fucked Gallants daughter?  What does this guy have to do to get minutes? 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I mean Gauthiers 6:30 of icetime against the worst team in the league may tell you who is going to be sat or sent down. 

I missed the game, was there any reason for this? Blunder defensively? Went to the net too much? Injury? Fucked Gallants daughter?  What does this guy have to do to get minutes? 

A lot of special teams time on both the PP and PK most likely drove it. Messes with the line rotation when you’re constantly shuffling after a special teams instance, especially because he doesn’t play on any of those units

• Phil changed the title to Rangers Recall Jonny Brodzinski, Ben Harpur; Assign Zac Jones to HFD
  • 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Harpur deserves a little credit. So far, he really hasn't been bad at all. No bone headed plays with the puck. No incredibly stupid penalties.  Kinda steady. 

All we could really ask for from the guy. I like him. Nice to have another big body out there on D too.

• Believe 1