• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #26] Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks — End the Pain

Drew a Penalty

Zibanejad has 1 PP goal in the last 40 PPs over a 13 game span. He might have a blistering shot, but it's not a reliable approach when every team knows what's up. The crux of the problem is that there's not a big enough shooting threat at the point (Fox) or on the opposite boards (Panarin), so the PK doesn't feel enough of a threat. I think I'd take Trocheck out and put Panarin in his spot (yes this takes the puck off Panarin's stick but it is what it is). Put a LH shot on the right boards (Kakko? Chytil when healthy?). If PKs insist on shading Zibanejad, a LH shot can skate in with a premium shooting angle that Panarin doesn't have. Panarin and Fox are premier PP playmakers, but it's not working

Edited by rmc51

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

How is that not a trip? 

How does Kreider miss? 
why is fox in his own zone to negate an icing lol 

Bro it is something else for a guy's stick to get lodged in Fox's skate blade on a trip in his own zone and it not get called....all while Fox had the puck. Mind numbingly bad refereeing.

Off game - in the rv for work like usual, my wife sent me pics of my reverse retro Panarin jersey tonight that was delivered.  Looks sweeet!  She said she tried it on and sounds like a hint to me….

Edited by mbob

Just now, rmc51 said:

Bro it is something else for a guy's stick to get lodged in Fox's skate blade on a trip in his own zone and it not get called....all while Fox had the puck. Mind numbingly bad refereeing.

Yeah, I don’t even know how you can look at Fox on the ground with a stick in between his Tu’uk and not make the call even if it’s a second or two later.