• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Start the Clock: We're Officially on Lindy Watch

Phil

I love these stories. Poindexters stating Lindy Ruff doesn't know how to coach a hockey team. Blaming him for the shortcomings of a defensive roster put together to lose, when didn't even have a thing to do with them, anyways. lol. I won't forget.

Very similar to Bowness. Bob Hartley. Lifers that have poured their existence in to the game. Coached everywhere, at every level, and are told that's its actually guys that don't own skates and started watching hockey 5 years ago in Ireland that understand it, and you're a dinosaur. Just LMAO.

• LMFAO 1

On 10/19/2022 at 2:43 AM, Phil said:

Loudly booed during team intros at the home opener. Loud "fire Lindy" chants at the Rock. Miles Wood is "sick and tired of being on a bad team."

0-2 to start this year with the fifth-worst differential out of the gate. Currently tied 2-2 with the Ducks going into the third.

You love to see it!

So they won that game that was tied against the Ducks, then lost to Capitals and won the next 10.

Devils are 11-1-0 since this thread was started.

Worst jinx thread ever, great fucking job @Phil

god damn it eric cartman GIF by South Park

• LOL 2
  • LMFAO 2
  • Applause 2
  • Believe 1

9 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

So they won that game that was tied against the Ducks, then lost to Capitals and won the next 10.

Devils are 11-1-0 since this thread was started.

Worst jinx thread ever, great fucking job @Phil

god damn it eric cartman GIF by South Park

i said the same thing and not one fucking like.   

fucking discrimination!!

fuck!!!

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2