• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brennan Othmann, Will Cuylle Knocking on the Door

jsm7302

On 12/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, Pete said:

I would hope he turns out half of what they are, but important to remember who's making the comparison... An NYR blogger.

I'm tapping the brakes hard on both of these guys based on the last several years of overhyped expectations not met for 1OA, 2OA, Kravt.  Until these two guys are here, and  playing at a high level game in and game out, I have zero expectations especially when it comes to comparisons to guys like Marchand and Tkachuk. 

Much better to be surprised than once again disappointed. I truly think they are nothing more than roster possibilities but anything more than that is unknown going into next season.

• Believe 1

10 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

I'm tapping the brakes hard on both of these guys based on the last several years of overhyped expectations not met for 1OA, 2OA, Kravt.  Until these two guys are here, and  playing at a high level game in and game out, I have zero expectations especially when it comes to comparisons to guys like Marchand and Tkachuk. 

Much better to be surprised than once again disappointed. I truly think they are nothing more than roster possibilities but anything more than that is unknown going into next season.

Othmann trajectories

If not a NYR: Marchand, Tkachuk

For NYR: Brandon Prust

• LMFAO 4
  • Keeps it 100 1

23 hours ago, CCCP said:

also, why was he traded from Flint? That taunt after scoring a goal against his former team tells me that there was some riff raff between him and Flint

He had a sick family member in a town close to the team he went to.  Flint management spoke really well about him and the decision.

Edited by Bieser