• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #6: Rangers @ Lightning — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em... Again

Just now, ausman said:

No. I think that’s called having a very short memory which is what he needs to keep it to one.

Well let's hope your theory is correct because that's probably going to need to be his one and only goal against this game. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Can't quit when you don't show up for work  

No.  This team is giving it everything they got.  There’s just not much left to give.  Missing key parts and the parts that are left are in dire need of repair.  I for one are proud of how far they’ve come this year.  Bodes well fir the future.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Believe 1

It’s crazy how fast things change. We were all over them and dominated parts of game 1 and 2. Then they choked away game 3 and has looked like helpless turds ever since.

Even Igor looks lost (and I understand him very well. We’ve scored 1 goal in the last 200 minutes of hockey), Gallant gave up before puck-drop really and our stars checked out a few games ago.

No shame in losing to Tampa, but this was very anticlimatic. I never expected them to get this far, but they really managed to give me real hope after game 2, just to get reverse swept…