• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #5: Rangers vs. Lightning — Some People Pronounce it 'Win'

Phil

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Tampa played like a pack of cunts. We had one PP for too many men? Just a disgrace.

We sucked. It is what it is. Ryan Stromes tenure here is gonna have to end. That is Beltran Game 7 level of choking. 

Unless...

• Believe 1

2 minutes ago, Myusername said:

I want to get on them but these guys are hanging on by a fucking thread physically

Yup. And amazingly they were capable of winning games 3 and 5. Just couldn’t get it done. Imagine a well rested Rangers team in this series…..

• Applause 1

7 minutes ago, Keirik said:

By all means, watch our most experienced playoff longest tenured guy side saddle and try to poke a puck at the point instead of getting your ficking actual body in front of the puck with 2 minutes left in the semi finals. 

how do you even look at your teammates after that 

NOT the C. EVER!

I mean yeah it's nice to dream that this team will suddenly pull out a miraculous win in Game 6 with their traditional "backs against the wall" performance. But what about the previous 3 games has shown you that they can do that? Anything at all? I'm still somewhat hopeful they'll be able to pull it out, but there isn't much besides hoping for a miracle. Nothing about their gameplay in the last 3 games has been confidence inspiring. 

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

I mean yeah it's nice to dream that this team will suddenly pull out a miraculous win in Game 6 with their traditional "backs against the wall" performance. But what about the previous 3 games has shown you that they can do that? Anything at all? I'm still somewhat hopeful they'll be able to pull it out, but there isn't much besides hoping for a miracle. Nothing about their gameplay in the last 3 games has been confidence inspiring. 

They’re two bounces away from being in the cup final so there’s that, but they don’t deserve the luck so 

Edited by Valriera
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

Is the stat something like TB has a shutout in 6 of the last 7 elimination games?

I wouldn't doubt it. They are fucking lethal in elimination games. Complete shutdown defense and goaltending. One goal will probably be enough for them. 

7 minutes ago, ausman said:

TB turned into a bunch of cunts.  That started because when there was 0.5 seconds left Kucherov shot the puck at net.  Fuck these Florida assholes.  They have a cunt for a Governor, cunt fans and a cunt hockey team.  Fuck them all.

Their Gov is the only one with balls

• Phil unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, Dunny said:

Nick Paul is what I thought Andrew Copp was. Could have saved the 1st rounder and Barron, and just traded a bag of pucks for Paul. Much better playoff guy. Great job by Tampa scouts.

Yup.

Callahan is a damn good analyst.  He sees that the Rangers legs are gone.  Playing 7 game series back to back with no rest is taxing.  He talked about his experience when Rangers won two 7 game series then ran out of steam against Devils.

• Like 1

Just now, AliveIn94 said:

It's hard to be a fan of this league when the refs suck SO much. Top PP in the league and you miss 3 penalties at least? G A M E M A N A G E M E N T

It is. I don't care about the refs so much, but the deeper the Playoffs go, the worse the hockey gets. It's very boring. You'd have to have a rooting interest to watch it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

They're not winning game six, dude. They're crushed. Tampa has done this and they're closing it out at home.

Dude, you lost your believe shirt, I didn’t. The Rangers are back against the wall, that’s when they played their best during this playoff season. Until proven otherwise, I believe that there will be a game seven….