• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #4: Rangers at Lightning — Take No Prisoners, Give No Quarter

Yeah some decency to end the period. Survived the TBL onslaught and only 0-1. Far from out of this game. But they have a lot of things to clean up. Biggest concern is TBL just looks hungrier and more decisive. Rangers need to elevate their compete level big time in the 2nd. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Rangers are probably physically and mentally spent at this point.  TB with the 9 days off will be the "fresher" team as this series goes on.

That’s how it looks. Maybe heading back to NY will give them an extra charge in game 5. I think the fact this series likely goes 6-7 now basically wrecks any chance of someone beating a rested Avs team, even if they don’t have a great goalie. 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Remember when we were the more decisive, quicker, smarter, more physical team of this series? 

exactly, we were playing Carolinas game and looking like champions doing it. They physically beat that out of us. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Bad period, but they're only down a goal. It's still a one-goal game, and this team is one of the best rallying squads in the entire NHL. Believe.

Difference is that this period was literally men against boys, and it showed.

I am not sure the gas tank is on E, but we’re playing against a well oiled machine here. And they’re rolling right now. Shift after shift is just a pounding.

Need to find a second wind. 

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Difference is that this period was literally men against boys, and it showed.

I am not sure the gas tank is on E, but we’re playing against a well oiled machine here. And they’re rolling right now. Shift after shift is just a pounding.

Need to find a second wind. 

Like I said, good thing they're known for rallying.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2