• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Would Win in a Fight — Gallant or DeAngelo?

Phil

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your champion

• Gerard Gallant
    • Tony DeAngelo

• Phil changed the title to Who Would Win in a Fight — Gallant or Deangelo?

"Get off my lawn, Kid!"  LOL

Fucking Gallant would've tore him a new ass...probably still can, too!   Gallant was one tough fuck when he played in Detroit alongside Yzerman and Probert....Kocur was on that team too.  Probably one of the most feared teams in hockey back in the mid 80's.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Fucking Gallant would've tore him a new ass...probably still can, too!   Gallant was one tough fuck when he played in Detroit alongside Yzerman and Probert....Kocur was on that team too.  Probably one of the most feared teams in hockey back in the mid 80's.

Sometimes I wish he would coach with that fire.  

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Sometimes I wish he would coach with that fire.  

I think that as well sometimes, Blue...but I keep thinking a lot of these Rangers players are still kids.  He'd scare the ever-lovin' shit out of them!!   What lurks under that exterior is one of the meanest, toughest players in the NHL back in the day.

Guy posted over over 200 penalty minutes a season for a long stretch of time....and it wasn't just getting hooks and tripping penalties!!!

Edited by Ozzy

• Phil changed the title to Who Would Win in a Fight — Gallant or DeAngelo?
7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Gallant is probably still a tough fuck. Huge old man strength.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

If Georgiev handled DeAngelo, boys would be chirping him nonstop, and they wouldn’t allow him to yell at their coach like that. 

i still have Gallants old-man strength winning this one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Gallant

Gallant was a bad dude!

I just read about David Quinn's, Alain Vigneault's and Gerard Gallant's playing careers.....one of these things is not like the other......

Gallant's career lasted longer than Quinn and Vigneault put together and acquired a helluva lot more clout. 

I really like our coach!

To be fair to Quinn, he was diagnosed with a blood disorder.