• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rep Bet: Suspension(s) in Rangers-Hurricanes Series

Rangers and Hurricanes can both play a pretty heavy game. And I think we'll see tempers flare.

Here's a rep bet. Predict the number of suspensions in the series and who will be suspended. Bonus points for giving the reason for the suspension.

Here's an example:

2 - Ryan Reaves (Charging), Andrei Svechnikov (Boarding)

• Morphinity 2.0 changed the title to Rep Bet: Suspension(s) in Rangers-Hurricanes Series

I'll go with Zero, Morph.

I see a hard fought battle, but The Rangers are going to shock the world and win this one in 6 games!  Pretty clean series too!

No bullshit, just hard fought hockey.  I think there's too many familiar faces to get too dirty.  They'll mix it up, but I don't see any crazy shit in this one.

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 2

Just now, Ozzy said:

I'll go with Zero, Morph.

I see a hard fought battle, but The Rangers are going to shock the world and win this one in 6 games!  Pretty clean series too!

No bullshit, just hard fought hockey.  I think there's too many familiar faces to get too dirty.  They'll mix it up, but I don't see any crazy shit in this one.

aaron paul gtfo GIF

• LMFAO 1

• Morphinity 2.0 changed the title to Rep Bet: Suspension(S) in Rangers-Hurricanes Series
  • Phil changed the title to Rep Bet: Suspension(s) in Rangers-Hurricanes Series
11 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

What are there more of:

DeAngelo burner Twitter accounts

or

Hairs left on Stepan’s head

Trick question, because there hasn't been a single strand on Stepan's head in like six years.

• Thanks 1