• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #6: (2M) Rangers at (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — I'm Still Standing

George Clooney for trivia. 

Sam doesn't call the game tonight. He goes missing but is found in a crack den just outside of Pittsburgh Saturday morning. He and Kevin Stevens went on a bender and they are linked to 6-  armed robberies. Sam checks into rehab, but returns to work for game 7. 

Tyler Motte only plays 2.12 minutes and reagrivates his injury but scores 5 goals and has 1 assist and has 2 fighting majors. Yes I'm aware I said 2.12 minutes. It will happen  

Hajek gets a goal and an assist.  

Hunt sets NHL record for most scrappy game ever played. 

Gauthier ties Joe Malones record for most goals in a game with 7. Number retirement ceremony happens (AGAIN, for the 3rd time), but this time they do it IN PITTSBURGH, in between the 2nd Penquins goalie change (Jary comes in for Domingue, but is chased back to the bench after Gauthier lights him up like a Christmas tree on flag day, bringing Domingue back in). 

Miller goes +3

Chytil scores a PP goal. 

The price of milk goes up 8 cents.

Edited by The Dude
  • Applause 1

41 minutes ago, The Dude said:

George Clooney for trivia. 

Sam doesn't call the game tonight. He goes missing but is found in a crack den just outside of Pittsburgh Saturday morning. He and Kevin Stevens went on a bender and they are linked to 6-  armed robberies. Sam checks into rehab, but returns to work for game 7. 

Tyler Motte only plays 2.12 minutes and reagrivates his injury but scores 5 goals and has 1 assist and has 2 fighting majors. Yes I'm aware I said 2.12 minutes. It will happen  

Hajek gets a goal and an assist.  

Hunt sets NHL record for most scrappy game ever played. 

Gauthier ties Joe Malones record for most goals in a game with 7. Number retirement ceremony happens (AGAIN, for the 3rd time), but this time they do it IN PITTSBURGH, in between the 2nd Penquins goalie change (Jary comes in for Domingue, but is chased back to the bench after Gauthier lights him up like a Christmas tree on flag day, bringing Domingue back in). 

Miller goes +3

Chytil scores a PP goal. 

The price of milk goes up 8 cents.

“I’ll have what he’s having!”

8 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

I see it now.....Sullivan plays it up that Crosby is hurt, trying to get the NHL to bite on a suspension (which didnt happen), and to play jedi mind-tricks with gamesmanship....and at the end Crosby will end up playing.  I hope the Rangers are preparing as if Crosby is playing.  With that said Fuck the Pens, and lets bring it home for Game 7.  

Wore my Believe headband again today.....and going to change into the same sweats and Beukeboom t-shirt when I get home.  

Info: Crosby is OUT with a concussion 

Lets  take this fuc%*$## game to the penguins and bring it back to the garden. I hope to watch the whole game but if they just watch the puck and sleepwalk ill be out catching stripers and not screaming at the tv.