• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rural vs Suburb vs City Living

jsm7302

22 hours ago, josh said:

Is the Ground Round still around? Upscale sticks restaurant 

Ground round, Bayshore, Long Island was our treat back in the 80’s. Popcorn, arcade games, projector TV screen. 

Edited by Parsley
  • Like 1

NEPA sucks ass. I think I saw some comments about Bartonsville, ES/S-burg. My lord. Fuck NEPA. 

I’m in West Pittston right now, lived here for a bit in High School, moved around NEPA a bit. Fuck it here so hard. 

16 minutes ago, phillyb said:

NEPA sucks ass. I think I saw some comments about Bartonsville, ES/S-burg. My lord. Fuck NEPA. 

I’m in West Pittston right now, lived here for a bit in High School, moved around NEPA a bit. Fuck it here so hard. 

I'm not a huge fan of NEPA. SEPA has some good burbs of Philly though. I could never live near Philly because I passionately cannot stand their sports and I don't want my car or house firebombed because of that fact. Haha

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

13 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I'm not a huge fan of NEPA. SEPA has some good burbs of Philly though. I could never live near Philly because I passionately cannot stand their sports and I don't want my car or house firebombed because of that fact. Haha

Literally had the same convo with a friend of mine last month. I was like, “i can’t move to philly cause fuck philly sports fans.”

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Charlotte, NC has a ton of jobs in my line of work. We may check it out this summer. Charlotte Checkers are there which is cool. Id hate to not be able to see live hockey if/when I wanted.

Going to do you a solid and summon @rmc51 for you to badger with questions about the Tar Heel State.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, phillyb said:

Well.... That's not very nice.. 

On 5/1/2022 at 11:09 AM, phillyb said:

Literally had the same convo with a friend of mine last month. I was like, “i can’t move to philly cause fuck philly sports fans.”

I’ve been cursed out on multiple occasions. The remedy has been limiting the wearing of sports apparel (particularly jerseys).