• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

🦊 📉 [if This Is Bold, New Posts Have Been Made]

Pete

Dude is slumping; I'm not even thinking about trading....this thread is nuts. 

I'm open to discussing it but talking about trading him is ludicrous. Each player experiences ebbs and flows through out the season. K'Andre was fhe last one to be the center of this convo.

Our D is not the problem but honestly I don't see many deficiencies after the TDL.

4 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

They need to just sit him and let him rest, both mentally and physically.

Clearly there is a physical issue he’s dealing with, and his mental response to it is not good. 

Pull him away from the game for a bit.

Worked for Strome apparently!

13 hours ago, Karan said:

He's saving up his inhuman abilities for the playoffs. These games are just cannon fodder for him. 

I'm riding this bus.

Dude plays what, 400 minutes a game, all season long, against every team's best players?  I'm all for giving him a little slack.  He'll be a beast in the playoffs.  I have no issues with the Fox...

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

Dude is slumping; I'm not even thinking about trading....this thread is nuts. 

I'm open to discussing it but talking about trading him is ludicrous. Each player experiences ebbs and flows through out the season. K'Andre was fhe last one to be the center of this convo.

Our D is not the problem but honestly I don't see many deficiencies after the TDL.

Any talk of trading Fox at this point is about the most Ranger fan thing ever. "We have nearly zero real info about what might be going on with our Norris fucking Trophy winner. GO TO DEFCON 6!!"

• LOL 1
  • Cheers 1

He'll get some rest......in July after lifting the Cup.  

I do think Gallant will start resting players here and there once the Rangers punch their ticket to the playoffs, and based on opponent.  Maybe rest Fox one game, and then rest Miller a game, etc.....some sort of rotating basis, same with some of the forwards.  

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

He'll get some rest......in July after lifting the Cup.  

I do think Gallant will start resting players here and there once the Rangers punch their ticket to the playoffs, and based on opponent.  Maybe rest Fox one game, and then rest Miller a game, etc.....some sort of rotating basis, same with some of the forwards.  

One guy he should resting is Lindgren

This guy has really fallen off 

Kinda hope we just get our playoff seed settled at some point sooner rather than later. Fox could do with a game or two off. 

He's had 3 seasons in the NHL, 2 shortened and interrupted by COVID and this one, his first full 82 game schedule.

Wondering if we should 1, ignore trying to win the division, and 2, sit some better players here and there where we can. Igor could also use a couple of games off as well.

Maybe more of a general thread instead of focusing on this one. Lindgren looks beat up and could use a break too

15 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Kinda hope we just get our playoff seed settled at some point sooner rather than later. Fox could do with a game or two off. 

He's had 3 seasons in the NHL, 2 shortened and interrupted by COVID and this one, his first full 82 game schedule.

Wondering if we should 1, ignore trying to win the division, and 2, sit some better players here and there where we can. Igor could also use a couple of games off as well.

Maybe more of a general thread instead of focusing on this one. Lindgren looks beat up and could use a break too

Winning the division might mean playing Tampa in the 1st round.

I rather play Pittsburgh with home ice advantage.