• Join us β€” it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait β€” join the forum today!

IGNORED

🦊 πŸ“‰ [if This Is Bold, New Posts Have Been Made]

Pete

I think the hope is that he's just tired. But he really hasn't looked remotely the same since coming back from injury. Way too early to entertain the idea of trading, though. Just count your blessings that the team has Miller-Trouba playing as well as they are to pick up the slack.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I think the hope is that he's just tired. But he really hasn't looked remotely the same since coming back from injury. Way too early to entertain the idea of trading, though. Just count your blessings that the team has Miller-Trouba playing as well as they are to pick up the slack.

Nah you can fill multiple holes if you move him. And you still have Nils.Β 

I think it's waaaaay too early to give up on Fox. You pray he's got lingering injury shit going on and it's completely handled in the offseason.Β 

Contemplating trading your Norris Trophy winner after a 20 game slump is asinine.Β 

• Keeps it 100 3

I think this is supposed to he ironic, or something, but he's clearly a bit slower. Slower on decision making, and almost a little lethargic with execution. What does that mean, where does it come from, or is it even accurate? I dunno.

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Nah you can fill multiple holes if you move him. And you still have Nils.Β 

Β 

You can and you do but it's still too early. I want to see what he does in the playoffs.

Β 

His trade protection doesn't begin untilΒ 2025-26. They have time to figure this out.

• Pete changed the title to 🦊 πŸ“‰ [if This Is Bold, New Posts Have Been Made]

I honestly think his expectations of himself are hindering him.Β  I don't remember any point last year when he got hooked or slashed that he was bitching to the ref's about getting a call.Β  Lately he seems to be throwing up his hands in frustration when the plays don't go the way he envisioned.Β  Just needs to play hockey and roll with the punches.Β Β 

48 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I hate this thread solely because I can't tell if new posts have been made due to lack of actual characters in the title

Β 

πŸ–•πŸ»UnπŸ–•πŸ»readπŸ–•πŸ»postsπŸ–•πŸ»

you fuckin pleb.Β 

with that being said, i didn’t even see the emojis at first and clicked the blue dot

Edited by phillyb