• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — New Players, Same Me

8 hours ago, rmc51 said:

I do not agree with the board when it comes to Chytil. I would not take him out of the lineup completely. I would be pleasantly surprised if they tried him on the wing again though (Chytil-Copp-Goodrow).

He definitely gets a bad reputation here. I think many of us expected some kind of break out season. Hes been pretty wimpy.

BUT, I think he's played very aggressive in the last few games and has been using that size. Another guy that just needs a bot more time to put it all together. I just hope the team will give up on using him as a center now, with Copp here. They finally have an option that deserves the spot as the 3rd C. 

23 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

asking for a friend - who's away on vacation anybody know how they might stream this one? I mean through a PM of course I would pass it on. TIA.

Painful not seeing the new guys roll tonight.

He could try MSG GO app, he’ll need WiFi connection and to login with his cable ID/PWD, or with yours… That might work, I used the MSG GO app before, worked pretty well on iPad…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

He could try MSG GO app, he’ll need WiFi connection and to login with his cable ID/PWD, or with yours… That might work, I used the MSG GO app before, worked pretty well on iPad…

There’s always the radio stream with a link on the NHL/NYR site. I’ve listened to

many games from Cancun smokin’ a cigar and drinking a beach drink. (I’ll be heading down again a a couple of weeks.)

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank
  • Like 1