• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire Justin Braun From PHI for 3rd-Round Pick

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

None of whom would be included in this type of trade. Well, maybe Skinner, but the others, no. They're not going to need to pay through the nose to move Nemeth. He stinks, but he's got two years left at a reasonable number for a veteran defenseman that a team like Arizona would welcome because they're going to struggle mightily to bring in players like this, let alone ones any better.

Ah I see. I didn't mean add any of those players as sweeteners. I meant using them in the lineup down the road. I think I see where the mix up was. I want to keep our picks because we desperately need to improve our pipeline especially at forward. But if it takes one to just get Nemo to Arizona State University, I guess that's cool too. I personally see Gauthier and Hajek not getting qualified and just going to UFA. 

Maybe we package Nemo with Georgiev's RFA rights to a team that needs a goalie? This is a small non-issue. Mostly pointing out how I want Nemo gone and Braun to stay. He's exactly what we wanted Nemo to be. 

Edited by Cash or Czech

1 hour ago, Phil said:

None of whom would be included in this type of trade. Well, maybe Skinner, but the others, no. They're not going to need to pay through the nose to move Nemeth. He stinks, but he's got two years left at a reasonable number for a veteran defenseman that a team like Arizona would welcome because they're going to struggle mightily to bring in players like this, let alone ones any better.

Nemeth has trade protection and there is no way Arizona isn't on his list.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Ah, you're right. 8 teams. Still, there should be a team they can work with if Arizona is on that list.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ah, you're right. 8 teams. Still, there should be a team they can work with if Arizona is on that list.

I mean, is playing in Hartford preferable to ASU? Some might say yes LOL.

• LMFAO 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Are you effing kidding me??!!!???!?!!?  Drury gave him protection!!  IDIOT

• LMFAO 1