• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins — At Last We Meet for the First Time for the Last Time

Drew a Penalty

Everything about these broadcasts is pathetic. Boring coverage, the lowest quality JPEG graphics, that awful overhead camera angle with the bottom cutoff by that gigantic bar. Don't know if anyone else noticed how ridiculously warped that K'Andre Miller graphic was. ESPN is really weak.

At least the Rangers look good.

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I have a lot of confidence in Jones Schneider for a third pair. 

They're both really intelligent players who read off each other very well. Their mobility and passing make them both capable of distributing or carrying. They're really something. Haven't noticed any major defensive hiccups.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

I have a lot of confidence in Jones Schneider for a third pair. 

If that pair can settle into a legit third pairing, which I agree with you they may well, our defence is pretty damn good, and young. All the focus at the trade deadline should be the third line (and a better backup G)

• Keeps it 100 1

11 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Everything about these broadcasts is pathetic. Boring coverage, the lowest quality JPEG graphics, that awful overhead camera angle with the bottom cutoff by that gigantic bar. Don't know if anyone else noticed how ridiculously warped that K'Andre Miller graphic was. ESPN is really weak.

At least the Rangers look good.

No PP clock. How hard or expensive is that?