• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#50) Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Papa Palpatine's Power Play

Drew a Penalty

3 minutes ago, josh said:

I always used a Girardi as a primary comparison for Schneider, but Pete’s got me rethinking

Michael Sauer. Don't think Schneider will put himself through as much battering as Girardi did. He's a bit more efficient with his physicality. 

Just now, Keirik said:

I don’t know man, 19 points in his last 12 games has to be the quietest 19 points …..

Hope he keeps rolling and continues to put up multipoint games like he was routinely doing last season. Need his help in my fantasy pool!

Just now, Karan said:

Hope he keeps rolling and continues to put up multipoint games like he was routinely doing last season. Need his help in my fantasy pool!

Lol I have him in mine too. Fantasy wise he’s a dream. Impact wise on the team, we need a few more goals out of those 19 points imo

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Bet if the Rangers inserted a free pizza clause for every goal Lafreniere scored,  he'd be somewhat fucking useful. Somewhat. 

Could be like Wendy’s used to do with free chili if the Islanders scored like 5 goals in a game.